BANGKOK AQUATICS (BAI) provide swim squads for all levels with our highly qualified and dedicated coaching team. Benifiting from many years experience around SouthEast Asia, they ensure professionally high standards with care and attention.
Saturday 10:00am - 11:00am
This class is for students who have little or no ability to swim. They will learn the basic fundamentals of swimming. Be able to swim a short distance and most importantly learn confidence in the water. Teachers at this level can make the lessons fun and reduce the anxiety of getting into an unfamiliar environment.
- Suitable for children from around the ages of 3-11 years old.
- Focused on teaching the basic strokes while maintaining fun elements.
- Here your child will learn water safety, and become confident in the pool whilst supervised by an instructor. Lessons will be conducted with play in mind.
- It is advised to attend 2 sessions per week during the learn to swim phrase of learning.
Saturday 9:00am - 10:00am
This level is for swimmers who have learnt the basics and would like to develop their skills further. This is an introduction to squad training and shall enhance their fitness levels. At this level they will learn how to dive, underwater skills and efficient technique.
- Suitable for those looking for Stroke correction and maintaining fitness levels.
- Children must be able to swim 50m freestyle, 25m Backstroke and Breaststroke. Dive into the pool and be able to do the correct start for each stroke.
- All swimmers will learn stroke correction, streamline starts, diving and turns. General endurance, flexibility and agility.
- Swimmers will have the opportunity to join Meets and Competitions.
- This squad can be for swimmers who do not want to commit fully to training or competition but would like to swim properly and maintain fitness.
Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am
This level is for the swimmer who has developed good skills and would like to train at a level that will require discipline and commitment. They will learn the finer points of swimming such as reducing resistance in the water and this will result in speed and efficiency, At this level Fina rules will be taught to prepare for competitions at local level. This is not compulsory at this level but is great preparation for those who would like to compete.
- The Club Junior Squad teaches body position, stroke technique, kicking and correct breathing on all strokes.
- Swimmers are required to swim 200m freestyle, 50m Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly. Bi lateral breathing freestyle and good technique other strokes.
- Swimmers will have the opportunity to join competitions at Internal and External competitions.
Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am
For the serious competitive swimmer who has learnt the skills required to compete at high level competitions. At this level the squad swimmer will represent the school at swim meets. They will learn how to taper for events (training for maximum efficiency at meets).
- Club Senior swimmers will learn the finer points of competition preparation as well as an understanding of All rules and regulations required at high level meets.
- Flexibility and Nutrition are key components of Squad training at this level.
- Swimmers will be required to show commitment to training and be prepared to represent the school at Swim meets.
5 Weeks - 3750Baht (750Baht per session) / 10 weeks - 7000Baht (700Baht per session)
10 REASONS TO JOIN BANGKOK AQUATICS
1. BAI creates and develops life skills for your athlete.
2. BAI practices in a fun and safe environment.
3. BAI promotes healthy individual competition along with team work.
4. BAI swimmers are more than teammates, they are family.
5. BAI athletes are taught the importance of hard work and dedication.
6. BAI is a team where swimmers can gain new friends and lasting friendships.
7. BAI promotes diversity in the swim world.
8. BAI has the highest quality and most fun coaches in Bangkok.
9. BAI supports a community of energetic, highly involved parents.
10. BAI swimmers get the tools and training necessary to succeed in and out of the pool.